Last year my brother Alan and I bought a camper together. We bought it from my friend Aubrey. I’ve blogged about it a few times before.
It’s been restored, but we aren’t really finished completely. But I want to share with you what we have done so far.
Let’s start on the exterior.
How it looked to start.
And how it looks now.
We forgot to paint the hubcaps and add them back on. That’s one of the last things to finish the exterior.
And now for the interior. The kitchen before.
We left the top cabinet it’s original finish to preserve what it used to look like since there was no damage to this area. However, it might look good painted white as well. I still want to make curtains for the kitchen.
The sitting/bed area. We had already removed the wood tops to the bed.
After removing the carpet from the walls and painting. And making some new cushions and curtains.
We also added new flooring. A laminate with faux wood grain.
I made the artwork hanging up. They are knock-offs of real artwork by other people. The frames are hung with sticky velcro strips.
We hope to get some more camping trips in this summer with our little camper. Thanks for looking!